- (ii) You confirm by using this Website that you are at least 13 years old.
2. Use of Website
The Website is owned and operated by chat (in these Terms "Chat" means webchat and its holding and associated companies). We reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website at any time, with or without notice or explanation.
All intellectual property rights, including copyright, in the content accessible (or available for download) on the Website, including text, pictures, graphics, video, audio material, software or any other form ("Content") belong to our website or its licensors. All rights are hereby reserved.
We encourages active and open debate among our users. All we ask is that it's done in civil manner. Accordingly, you agree to use our website for lawful purposes only. You may not use or allow others to use your website membership to:
- (i) Post or transmit any content that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- (ii) Post or transmit any material that you don't have the right to transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- (iii) Post, transmit, or link to sexually explicit material;
- (iv) Impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- (v) Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- (vi) Intentionally violate any other applicable law or regulation while accessing and using our site;
- (vii) Post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, "Trojan Horses," or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer.
5. Links to third party sites
This Website contains links to other web sites operated by parties who are wholly separate from our website. Links to all third party sites are identifiable because clicking on them will launch new browser windows displaying the third party's website URLs, or are otherwise indicated as such by us. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only and you access them at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible in any way for the content, operation or availability of such websites.
6. Submission of content to the Website
By submitting your contribution to the Website, you warrant that such contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to us, that it is not defamatory or obscene, and does not infringe any law or regulatory provision or any person's rights in any jurisdiction. You accept that breach by you of these warranties may cause loss or damage to us and you indemnify us against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by us as a result of your breach of the above warranty. You agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Website and the other purposes specified above.
We accepts no liability for any content submitted by third parties. Users of the Website accept that we may not pre-screen the content submitted by users, and we reserve the right to remove at any time and without giving reasons or notice any material you or other users have supplied. We reserves the right to monitor any communications you make on the Website and by submitting any material or making any such communication you thereby consent to such monitoring.
7. Changes to these Terms
8. English Law
By accessing the Website you agree to accept that these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States. You also accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any dispute that may arise in connection with these Terms or your use of the Website or arising in any way from the Content.